About the company
Frontegg is an innovative and exciting young Tel-Aviv Startup, revolutionizing the world of SaaS development. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, the Frontegg platform is fast-tracking SaaS product development for top-tier customers worldwide.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, driven Account Executive with strong technical skills, who is passionate about converting leads to deals, to join our strong team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in SaaS sales to mid-market technical buyers. As a full-stack Account Executing you’ll be creating an outbound pipeline of potential customers as well as pushing inbound leads throughout the funnel. We expect you to be reliable, professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding potential customers to securing a deal
- Drive sales motion and expand Frontegg’s customer base to make a real business impact
- Lead demos to technical personas, such as CTOs, VP R&Ds and Architects
- Engage with prospects and identify their unique pain points and challenges
- Collaborate with internal engineering and product teams to share product feedback
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the CEO to establish the strategy for achieving the company’s business objectives
- Meet and exceed financial goals
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mid-market SaaS sales
- Minimum of 1 year of experience selling a developer-oriented product
- Proven record of exceeding quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales
- Native English speaker
- Experience working in a startup, dynamic environment
- Proven record of generating leads and business opportunities
- Experience working with Hubspot/Salesforce
- Security platforms experience – an advantage
- Development/Product skills – an advantage