About the job
Do you obsess over numbers? Do you just LOVE analyzing Excels and gaining actionable insights? Are you passionate about online marketing and marketing automation?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Frontegg is looking for a passionate, Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
Who is Frontegg?
Frontegg is a leading, innovative and exciting young Startup, aiming to revolutionize the way companies build applications. Our goal is to provide opportunities for developers and product managers to be more successful at their jobs by focusing on their core SaaS products’ capabilities, without compromising on their customers’ product experience.
As our Growth Manager you will:
- Define and explore advanced user segmentation and targeting.
- Design, prioritize and launch growth initiatives – from ideation to production.
- Optimize our website conversion funnels through building, monitoring, and analyzing experiments.
- Manage our social presence, paid and organic.
- Build marketing and sales automation funnels.
- Build email marketing campaigns hands on.
- Work closely and efficiently with dev, design, content and sales to execute projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading performance campaigns, preferably in B2B companies – Mandatory.
- Familiarity with relevant marketing tools: Hubspot, GA, testing tools, etc.
- Superior project management skills
- Strong written skills in English (must be fluent).
- SEO experience – advantage
- “Get things done approach” and strong desire to own projects from start to finish
- Attention to detail, team player, self-starter, and proactive