An exciting opportunity to join Frontegg, a company transforming the SaaS development space. Frontegg enables thousands of developers and product teams worldwide to accelerate their time to market with a self-served product, through it’s unique user management platform – designed for the Product-led era.
We are an exciting early-growth Startup, revolutionizing the world of SaaS development. We are backed by amazing VCs, we have an awesome team and our customers are first class!
About the Position
We’re looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative with a can-do attitude, passionate about creating new business opportunities and engaging with potential customers, to be part of the team and mission to take Frontegg overseas. If you’re passionate about Sales this is the position for you!
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads, and identify qualified opportunities in a timely manner
- Create target prospects lists and execute cold outreach via phone, email and social media
- Book demos with our sales team when an inbound/outbound lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM
- Build a pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads, and campaigns.
- Ability to navigate complex business environments and uncover and translate needs into business opportunities
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Native English speaker – MUST (read/write/speak); Additional languages – advantage
- 1-5 years of hands-on sales experience
- Good understanding of the sales cycle
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Comfortable working with CRM’s
- Organized with ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as a team
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
Working days are Monday-Friday.