Frontegg is an innovative and exciting early-growth Tel-Aviv Startup, revolutionizing how modern applications are built in the product-led era. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, Frontegg provides blazing-fast integration of a powerful user management infrastructure, designed for modern applications. Frontegg supports app builders by covering all the way from fundamental authentication flows to the most complex customer use-cases.
About The Position:
As Operation & Office Manager, you will play an incredibly important role in maintaining our fast-growing company.
In this hybrid position, you will be working closely with the company’s Accounting, Legal, HR, facilities, and manage all site administration.
If you are a positive, get-things-done, service-oriented person – Let’s talk!
What will you do:
- Responsible for office maintenance, logistics and supplies (Kitchen, IT, office equipment)
- Operate all welfare activities such as happy hours, events, etc.
- Manage vendors and service suppliers – constantly improve engagement terms and hold great relationships
- Payroll operations – collecting, calculating and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information (working with an external payroll accountant)
- Support accounting with petty cash and credit card reports, invoice payments, office expenses budget
- Procurement – purchase office equipment and supplies, support logistics on-demand
- Handle ad-hoc projects and requests as they arise
- Administrate the onboarding/offboarding of new employees (ordering employees supplies, setting up the desk, welcome kit)
- HR admin tasks – assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews (?)
- Proven experience as an office manager in a startup environment
- Exceptional organizational, planning and time management capabilities
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew
- Fast thinker, problem solver and result-driven.