Frontegg is on a mission to revolutionize the SaaS development market, and is looking for a talented QA Lead to build and lead a team of both manual testers and automation developers.
As a QA Lead, your role will be to manage and promote the methodology, architecture and guidelines of the quality in the company. Defining processes and making sure that the development teams will implement.
You should have a “hands-on” approach, with a strong system-level perspective and the ability to write manual and automated tests for our products.
You will be leading the quality domain day to day and be in charge of defining the right processes & environment to achieve quality in frequent releases.
- Plan, Design and implement test automation frameworks to evaluate, create and maintain quality procedures
- Create dashboards and KPIs to monitor and improve productivity and quality
- Manage the quality cycles end-to-end, lead and enforce quality standards within the teams
- Analyze product and technical specifications and determine relevant testable scenarios
- Define methodology and processes and provide guidance for implementing test scenarios
- Participate in product discoveries, planning, and design discussions
- Technically lead & mentor qualification engineers
- Design and maintain product testing tree
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs found, including analysis of performance and advanced troubleshooting
- Drive bugs to resolution, engaging with local and global teams
- Be a technical and professional focal point inside the team
- Represent quality aspects in the scrum team while working well in a collaborative environment including SW, System, Algorithm, Physics etc
- Provide ongoing mentorship to your scrum.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in front-end and server side testing of web applications using methodologies including manual, Integration, Regression and Performance testing
- +2 Experience in QA leadership – must
- Experience defining test plans and reviewing PRDs – a must
- Experience writing automations in the following languages: Cypress, Cucumber
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong analytical and learning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce – advantage
- Technical understanding of web development processes – advantage
- Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL and NoSQL databases, queues, caching and client-server
- Excellent English skills – speak, write, read.