About The Position
Frontegg disrupts the user management space from Tel-Aviv and San-Francisco, by providing a platform for modern B2B SaaS development. Frontegg provides all the user management capabilities a B2B SaaS needs, allowing a full self-served experience within a modern product, right out of the box. From signup to checkout, Frontegg empowers thousands of app builders by covering all the way from beautiful authentication flows to the most complex customer use-cases.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Own the Product Roadmap of the Growth team, from inception to production
- Make our product the best seller by deeply understanding the user's needs, their “AHA MOMENT”, their objections, and fears
- Identifying and pursuing new growth opportunities, developing a deeper understanding of what excites and engages our users, and pushing them through the funnel
- Build a solution that has a huge impact on hundreds of thousands of users across the globe
- Led by Business Objectives and measuring the impact of everything you do
- Work closely with all business units in the company: UX, Product Research, Dev, Support, Sales, Dev Success, and Marketing to drive cross-functional initiatives.
- A Product Manager with experience in building SaaS B2B products for small businesses or B2C products
- You have a passion for building innovative products that disrupt the market and help businesses save time and grow faster than ever
- You’re a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases
- Bonus points if you worked on products for developers.