Developer Support Engineer US
About The Position
Frontegg provides blazing-fast E2E integration of a powerful user management infrastructure designed for modern applications. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, Frontegg supports app developers by covering all the way from fundamental authentication flows to the most complex customer use-cases.
As a Developer Support Engineer, you’ll work with our technical, support-oriented dev success team to provide one of the best developer experiences in the industry. You’ll be the expert on our products and the main point of contact between our engineers and developers. Enjoy a dynamic work environment from demoing and integrations in a variety of web development frameworks, to live debugging and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate is an intelligent & passionate full stack developer looking for a high impact role which allows them to use their development skills while transitioning to a more customer facing position.
If you are a positive, get-things-done, service-oriented person – Let’s talk!
- Provide technical advice to developers on best practices for integrating with our API
- Continuously engage with developers on product developments, new documentation & best practice.
- Troubleshoot & debug any issues that arise from developers, diagnose blockers and detail requirements
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Improve our documentation & API reference to increase product adoption
- Project manage and coordinate ongoing features/issues with different teams: R&D, Product, Sales, and Marketing
- 2+ years in a technical role with hands-on coding experience, preferably in a web environment
- Previous experience in a customer facing position for a technical product
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exemplary English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Like a scarecrow, you’re outstanding in your field
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- Experience with B2B SaaS products