About The Position
Frontegg provides blazing-fast E2E integration of a powerful user management infrastructure designed for modern applications. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, Frontegg supports app developers by covering all the way from fundamental authentication flows to the most complex customer use-cases.
About the Position:
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you’ll work with our vibrant & growing Sales organization. You’ll be an expert on our products and communicate them to new customers. Throughout the sales process, you will be the technical point of contact for customers and work closely with Account Executives to close deals. Enjoy a dynamic work environment, including giving product demos, leading technical integrations, and an integral part of the sales cycle
The ideal candidate is an intelligent & passionate Pre-Sales engineer looking for a high-impact role that allows them to use their sales and communication skills while working in a technical product.
If you are a positive, get-things-done, service-oriented person – Let’s talk!
- Deliver presentations, custom demos, and technical integration sessions, working closely with your account manager to technically qualify deals
- Proactively scope and document the technical solution and project plan required to address prospective customer requirements.
- Coordinate with the R&D to validate technical and feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Define PoCs with clear success criteria and ensure conversion by helping customers meet the objectives.
- Participate in customer Handoff with a CSM when customer is converted
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- 2-3 years as a Pre-Sales / Solutions engineer in a technical company
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Like a scarecrow, you’re outstanding in your field
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- Experience with B2B SaaS products