Join a team of Fronteggers!
Frontegg is looking for someone to build and lead our product marketing initiatives and take full ownership of crafting our story and messaging. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals of revenue growth, lead generation and processing, brand growth, and strategic positioning of our platform.
Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B marketing background and proven experience. You must understand our business and our growth vision, and have solid experience with creative development, digital content, programs, advertisements, events, analyst briefs and more. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional, self-motivated and hands-on.
As our Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Developing and implementing a cohesive product marketing plan to increase revenue, brand awareness, lead quality, and analytics, in a Product-Led-Growth approach.
- Messaging and positioning Frontegg’s solution. Create messaging and strong product marketing content from scratch, including core product materials, blogs, thought leadership concepts, videos, and presentations, to crystallize our value proposition and amplify it to the developer landscape.
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with our customers and build awareness in our space.
- Create compelling bottom of the funnel content for conversion.
- Extensive (+4 years) Product Marketing experience, technical & across the board, in growing startups.
- Demonstrated success in taking a product to market, building adoption and market momentum.
- Experience in Product-Led-Growth strategy, developer-oriented marketing strategy, growth hacking, and product evangelism.
- A willingness to take an analytical and scrappy approach – we’re looking for someone that will move fast, run experiments, and iterate based on data.