About The Position
- Frontegg provides blazing-fast E2E integration of a powerful user management infrastructure, designed for modern applications. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, Frontegg supports app developers by covering all the way from fundamental authentication flows to the most complex customer use-cases.
About the Position:
As a Solutions Engineer you’ll work with our technical, support oriented team to provide one of the best integration experiences in the industry. You’ll be the tech expert on our products and the main point of contact between our customers and the Frontegg team during their integration process. Enjoy a dynamic work environment from demoing and integrations in a variety of web development frameworks, to live debugging and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate is an intelligent & technical person, with web development experience, who is looking to work in a high impact customer facing position.
If you are a positive, get-things-done, service-oriented person – Let’s talk!
- Be the Technical consultant on customer Demos, POCs, and technical integrations with Frontegg
- Troubleshoot & debug any issues that arise from developers, diagnose blockers and detail requirements
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Improve our documentation & API reference to increase product adoption
- Project manage and coordinate ongoing features/issues with different teams: R&D, Product, Sales, and Marketing
- 2+ years in a technical role with hands-on coding experience, preferably in a web environment
- Previous experience in a customer facing position for a technical product
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exemplary English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Like a scarecrow, you’re outstanding in your field
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- Experience with B2B SaaS products