Product Marketing Director
About The Position
As product Marketing Director at Frontegg, you will be operating at both strategic and tactical levels. As part of our rapidly growing Product Marketing team you will drive go-to-market plans, and create compelling content and sales enablement materials to educate our audiences. You will be key to helping move prospective customers through the funnel while constantly improving our messaging and positioning. This role is instrumental in driving growth for Frontegg.
You will have a passion for innovative software technology. You’ll bring an understanding of how developers use our product to build their apps and user experiences. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, defining strategy while rolling up your sleeves to get things done, this role is for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create clear and compelling value propositions and continuously evolve the positioning and messaging for personas, verticals, and market segments.
- Create and deliver sales enablement materials and customer case studies for the sales, demand gen, and customer success teams.
- Partner with demand generation to create pipeline-driving assets for use in outbound and inbound marketing programs.
- Provide competitive analysis, battle cards, and training to enable sales and maximize their effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze customer and competitor data, both qualitative and quantitative, to drive insights and content.
- Drive go-to-market plans for new features from the development of core value proposition to launch and post-launch promotion.
- Develop a content strategy and content plan to educate our key personas, generate interest in our product and drive web traffic.
- Support our industry analyst program by creating presentations and messaging to support briefings and product evaluations that differentiate our product.
- Help evangelize our brand by creating compelling presentations for conferences, meetups and webinars.
What We're Looking For:
- 3 - 6+ years of B2B Product Marketing, ideally targeting enterprise customers (preferably in SaaS).
- Proven track record of developing product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for our audiences.
- Storyteller who knows how to create a compelling narrative.
- Ability to write and develop unique and compelling content to feed both marketing campaigns and meet the needs of the Sales team.
- Teach, create, and optimize internal learning curriculum that enables the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Bring a critical, data-informed eye to existing campaigns and customer adoption journeys.
- Initiative and self-discipline to prioritize and manage multiple projects to completion.
- Creative writing and illustration skills that make content engaging and interesting.
- Experience partnering closely with Product teams on product strategy, narrative creation, and launches.
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team.
- Experience/background as a developer or solutions engineer is a plus.