This policy sets forth how Frontegg Ltd. (“we” or “Frontegg”) collect and use information about employees (“user” or “you”) of our customers (“Customer”) in their access, use and engagement with our website at http://frontegg.com/ (the “Service”). Respect for the privacy of your personal and other information is extremely important to us. When you use the Service or otherwise communicate with us in connection with the Service (e.g. via email) you will provide, and Frontegg will collect, certain information, some of which can be used to personally identify and/or locate you (“Personal Information”).
What type of information we process
The Company processes information provided by Users through the Website or collected through the use of tracking technologies, as detailed below, which includes both non-identifiable information pertaining to the User and Personal Data. This includes the following categories of data:
- Device data. Information about the personal computer or mobile device you use to access the Website. This may include technical information transmitted by User’s device, including certain software and hardware information such as the browser used to access the site, the device model and operating system, language preference, unique device identifiers, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website.
- User Activity. Information regarding User’s activity on the Website such as the time and frequency of access, the referrer page domain, pages viewed, and interactions between the User and the Website.
- Inquiries. If you contact us to schedule a demo, to subscribe to our newsletter, to apply for a posted job or for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry and to verify your identity. This may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
If we combine Personal Data with non-identifiable information, the combined information will be treatedby us as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
We use two methods to collect information, which relates to Users:
- We collect information, which the User voluntarily provides to us through the Website. For example, we use Personal Information that the User discloses to submit inquiries trough the Website.
- We collect information through the tracking technology as detailed below.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Cookies are small data files that are placed on users’ devices to monitor how users interact with websites and other online services. Cookies can be used to identify your IP address, browser type, domain name, and specific web pages through which you click.
- are essential for us to provide our Service to you;
- help us optimize, personalize and/or otherwise improve your experience and/or the performance of the Service and our service and marketing-related communications with you;
- enable advertising delivered to you to be more relevant.
Most web browsers allow you to erase cookies on your computer, block cookies from your computer, or notify you when a cookie is stored on your computer. If you choose to disable or otherwise block certain cookies, you may be unable to use, or experience decreased functionality with, parts of the Service.
When you visit or access our Website, we may use (and may authorize third parties to use) cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, scripts, tags, API and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies“). The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you, your online behavior, and your device, in order to enhance your navigation on our Website, improve our Website performance and customize your experience on our Website. We may also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Website, perform analytics, and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We may also allow third parties to collect information about you through Tracking Technologies for the same purposes mentioned herein. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the company that providing these features.
How we use the information
- To improve, support and troubleshoot our Website;
- To respond to inquiries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to other countries than the country in which the information was collected. In these instances, we will transfer your data only based on standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
For how long we retain the information
We retain the information that we collect from our Users for as long as we are providing the Services to the applicable customer. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we may keep records containing Users’ Personal Information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Your privacy rights
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- Right to verify your Personal Information (to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- Right to see what Personal Information about you we have;
- Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep that information);
- Right to restrict us from processing Personal Information pertaining to you (for example, you may request that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties);
- Right to export Personal Information in a portable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from providing our Services.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can file a complaint to the applicable data protection authority.
Changes to this Policy
The details of the Frontegg are as follows:
Tuval 40, Ramat Gan, Israel
Our data protection officer may be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org