About The Position
Frontegg is the leading User Management platform in the market today, providing robust and scalable infrastructure for B2B SaaS companies. Frontegg's platform provides a complete solution for authentication, authorization and user management flows, scaling from hyper-growth startups to enterprise leaders. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, Frontegg’s innovative technology protects millions of users around the globe and serves high-tier applications and developers to solve the most complex use-cases.
Being a developer-first platform, everything we do is designed to empower development teams, and this is what makes the Technical Writer role so unique. We believe that great technical content is a fundamental part of building a successful product. This role offers an exciting opportunity to create company-wide impact and have real influence on the company’s success.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for the way developers experience the Frontegg platform, product, SDKs and APIs. You will be creating documentation from scratch, working closely with our product management team, our developers and our marketing team in order to bring the best developer experience to our customers.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- As the Technical Writer at Frontegg, you will be responsible for documenting our product, APIs and SDKs in order to grow our business and to provide our customers with perfect developer experience
- Write and maintain documentation so that developers can create user management solutions that feels hassle-free
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and maintain product, SDK and API documentation
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the R&D, UX, and content teams to turn business needs into powerful documentation that supports our users
- Become an expert in the relevant product areas
- 3+ years of technical writing experience or editing experience with software products documentation
- Experience with API documentation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts
- Native English speaker
- Experience working with developer facing product and documentations
- Experience working with SaaS technical products