Developer Support Engineer Team Lead
About The Position
Frontegg provides blazing-fast E2E integration of a powerful user management infrastructure, designed for modern applications. Backed by top-tier VCs and a rapidly growing team, Frontegg supports app developers by covering all the way from fundamental authentication flows to the most complex customer use-cases.
As a Developer Support Engineer Manager you’ll lead with our technical, support oriented dev success team to provide one of the best developer experiences in the industry. You’ll lead the team that is the expert on our products and the main point of contact between our engineers and developers. Enjoy a dynamic work environment supporting customers in a variety of web development frameworks, to live debugging and professional services.
The ideal candidate has experience in full stack development, management, and customer facing positions. They know how to structure and lead a technical support team, and work with customers on highly technical issues.
If you are a positive, service-oriented leader – Let’s talk!
Lead and act as part of a growing team of Developer Support Engineer, who regularly Provide technical advice to developers on best practices for integrating with our API
- Oversee our outsourced, 24/7 tech support team. Ensure they have the necessary tools to be productive members of our support team
- Track and maintain SLAs for response time, and make sure no customer is being dropped in the support process
- Work in tandem with Customer Success and Product, to help prioritize customer support in the product
- Troubleshoot & debug any issues that arise from developers, diagnose blockers and detail requirements
- Project manage and coordinate ongoing features/issues with different teams: R&D, Product, Sales, and Marketing
- 3+ years in a technical role with hands-on coding experience, preferably in a web environment
- Experience leading a team, and managing personnel
- Previous experience in a customer facing position for a technical product
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exemplary English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Like a scarecrow, you’re outstanding in your field