Sales Development Representative
About The Position
We’re hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales team. This is a crucial role which will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing new business and ultimately turning leads into sales opportunities. The right candidate will be able to take a holistic approach to the marketing and sales pipeline, and therefore needs to have experience with and understand the full lead lifecycle. The right candidate will be effective at uncovering business challenges and developing a narrative to help drive sales. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious attitude, think strategically and be a results-driven team player.
Scope of Duties:
- Passionate about the SDR challenge
- Engage with established new business prospects for the Sales team within the Global SMB markets.
- In cooperation with the marketing team, develop a nurture strategy that incorporates outbound calls, emails, materials, events, etc. to advance inbound leads to sales.
- Ensure that you regularly achieve Activity KPIs in order to drive a consistent pipeline of new business prospects.
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team on strategic new business initiatives that are well aligned with our value proposition.
- Utilize corporate social media to establish new business prospects and build relationships with key decision-makers.
- Generate new business opportunities and determine which Frontegg offerings best address their needs.
- Utilize lead generation tools to target prospects and create new sales opportunities.
- Set up leads, opportunities, and reports within Salesforce.
- Time zone is NA-position flexibility on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- 2 years of cold calling and prospecting experience
- Consistently met their goals of qualifying and finding new opportunities
- Natural and easy personality
- Self-starter and motivated by meeting their goals
- Can articulate the value of the previous products they sold