Sr. Manager Marketing Operations
About The Position
Location: Mountain View, CA (SF Bay Area)
Frontegg is seeking a world-class, data-obsessed Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with different teams, including Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Sales, to ensure successful deployments and tracking of our Marketing programs through the funnel.
A successful candidate is a driven, highly collaborative teammate who loves systems, processes, data, and is energized by fast-paced environments. You are comfortable independently partnering with team members to develop and execute marketing programs and workflows. This is a highly collaborative role, which will work cross-functionally across the Marketing department as well as other teams to assist with operational tasks and facilitate the effective day-to-day operation of marketing and customer lifecycle initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with Demand Gen on campaigns to measure and track program contribution to MQLs and pipeline
- Develop automated marketing programs that create and nurture new leads through the funnel
- Partner with Sales to ensure leads get routed properly and have a clean handoff to sales incl defined SLAs
- Scale the marketing technology infrastructure, systems and tools to better segment, target, and engage with prospects and customers, including lead and customer lifecycle, automation logic, & nurturing
- Measure, track, analyze, and regularly report on automated processes and offer insights on how to optimize performance.
- Manage multiple parallel projects and deliver quality enhancements and deployments on schedule
- Enable cross-functional relationships amongst various teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation or marketing operations
- Demonstrated experience in scaling marketing automation and inbound/outbound best practices
- Bring a critical, data-informed eye to existing reports, dashboards, campaigns and customer adoption journeys
- Initiative and self-discipline to prioritize and manage multiple projects to completion
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Great at communicating & working with high-performing cross-functional teams
- Experience with Hubsppot, Zoho